NFTs, or non-fungible tokens, are a new craze breaking the internet and democratising wealth. And right now, people are either embracing NFTs, or avoiding them at all costs. In this episode, I am speaking with one of the early adopters of NFTs, esports and gaming, Maha Abouelenein. Maha – who is also Gary Vaynerchuk’s personal publicist – explains in easy-to-understand terms what NFTs are, the future of NFTs, how brands utilise NFTs and why gaming and esports are gaining popularity.
- What is an NFT? [03:35]
- The future of NFTs [04:53]
- NFT experts are discussed [09:28]
- How the younger generation are using Web 3.0 [11:11]
- How brands utilise NFTs to connect with consumers [13:26]
- Why gaming and Esports are what people should be paying attention to [15:00]
- What it’s like being Gary Vaynerchuk’s publicist [17:30]